Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chris - Parts Consultant

Chris is one of our Parts Consultants. For 8 years now, West Park's walls have echoed with his contagious laugh! Chris likes it that his job is always different and new, “The variety keeps things interesting.” Within ear shot of Richard (our other parts consultant), Chris also said a highlight of his job was babysitting Richard every day. We'll translate that to mean that Chris enjoys the people he works with! (Stay tuned to hear Richard's comeback on that one!) The first vehicle Chris ever owned was a 1976 4-door Nova. “It was my first car and it was awesome! What didn't that car get used for?!” Chris recalled with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. “I also like the '67 Chevelle and '69 GTO Pontiac. Both have a very nice body style. I'd like those for my toys and then an extended or crew cab truck as my practical vehicle. When I have a million dollars I'd like it to be a Duramax.” (Chris, we recommend you go talk to our sales department about a Duramax... It may be more within reach than you are imagining!)

No comments:

Post a Comment